• Ensuring greater academic RECOGNITION on the global stage.
• Promoting TRANSFERABILITY of public health education & training.
• Increasing EMPLOYABILITY of public health graduates.
• Attesting the QUALITY of Public Health Workforce training.
- Agency for Public Health Education Accreditation
The Curriculum Validation of Master level public health programmes was introduced in September 2014 and replaced the existing accreditation eligibility criteria.
Curriculum validation operates both as a stand-alone quality mark for curricula and also as a formal prerequisite to begin the process of programme and institutional accreditation.
The validation process confirms that the curriculum and its contents adhere to European standards for a modern comprehensive degree offering through containing the basic structure and core content expected from programmes in public health.
The period covered by the validation is 4 years beginning from the date of formal written acceptance.